1. General Information
- This policy applies to the website functioning at the following URL address: Podwale 15/1B, 50-043 Wrocław
- The operator of the service and the Data Controller is: Oleg Podwale 15/1B, 50-043 Wrocław
- The operator's email contact address: email@example.com
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data concerning the data voluntarily provided on the Service.
- The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
- Execution of ordered services
- Presentation of offers or information
- The Service performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- By voluntarily entering data in forms, which are then entered into the Operator's systems.
- By storing cookie files (so-called "cookies") on end devices.
2. Selected methods of data protection used by the Operator
- Places for logging in and entering personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). As a result, personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user's computer and can only be read on the target server.
- User passwords are stored in hashed form. The hashing function works one-way - it is not possible to reverse its operation, which is currently a modern standard for storing user passwords.
- The Service uses two-factor authentication, which provides an additional form of protection for logging into the Service.
- The Operator periodically changes their administrative passwords.
- To protect data, the Operator regularly creates backup copies.
- An important element of data protection is regularly updating all software used by the Operator to process personal data, which especially includes regular updates of programming components.
- The Service is hosted (technically maintained) on servers operated by another company.
- To ensure technical reliability, the hosting company maintains server logs. The following may be subject to recording:
- resources specified by URL identifier (addresses of requested resources - pages, files),
- time of arrival of the request,
- time of sending the response,
- client station name - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page visited by the user before (referer link) - in the case when the transition to the Service occurred via a link,
- information about the user's browser,
- information about the IP address,
- diagnostic information related to the process of ordering services through registrars on the site,
- information related to handling e-mail addressed to the Operator and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information about data usage
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
- authorized employees and co-workers who use the data to carry out the purpose of the website's operation
- Your personal data processed by the Administrator will not be stored for longer than is necessary to perform the activities related to them specified by separate regulations (e.g., accounting regulations). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- You have the right to request from the Administrator:
- access to your personal data,
- their rectification,
- restriction of processing,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing referred to in point 3.2 regarding the processing of personal data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object cannot be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedoms, in particular, to establish, assert, or defend claims.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, against the actions of the Administrator.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to use the Service.
- Actions may be taken against you involving automated decision-making, including profiling, in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the regulations on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not transfer them outside the European Union territory.
5. Information in forms
- The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The Service may save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- In some cases, the Service may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the user's e-mail address completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url address of the page containing the form.
- Data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to carry out the service request process or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly inform what it is used for.
6. Administrator's logs
- Information about user behavior on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the website.
7. Important marketing techniques
8. Information about cookie files
- The Service uses cookie files.
- Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's end device and are intended for using the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the time of storing them on the end device, and a unique number.
- The entity placing cookie files on the Service User's end device and accessing them is the operator of the Service.
- Cookie files are used for the following purposes:
- maintaining the user's session on the Service (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the Service;
- achieving the goals specified above in the "Important marketing techniques" section;
- Two fundamental types of cookie files are used within the Service: "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies. "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the user's end device until logging out, leaving the website, or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored on the user's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the user.
- The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows storing cookie files on the user's end device by default. Users of the Service can change these settings. The web browser allows you to delete cookie files. It is also possible to automatically block cookie files. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- Restrictions on the use of cookie files may affect some functionalities available on the Service's websites.
- Cookie files placed on the Service User's end device may also be used by cooperating entities with the operator of the Service, in particular, this applies to companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookie files - how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
- If the user does not want to receive cookie files, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling the necessary cookie files for authentication processes, security, user preferences maintenance may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites.
- To manage cookie settings, select the web browser you use from the list below and follow the instructions: